Boyer Candy Peanut Butter Clark Cups, 1.5 Ounce: Display Box of 24 Packs
Brand: Boyer Candy
- Peanut Butter Cups with CLARK Crunch. 1.5 oz pack, 2 cups each pack, 24 packs.
- Boyer Candy Co., Inc. has bought the rights, recipes and equipment for Clark Bars, and is bringing production of the 101-year-old brand back to the Pittsburgh area, where it was first created.
- The new cups uphold the brand’s identity, with its signature red packs, and blue and white block letter. However, the graphics have been updated to now include a “Born in the ‘Burgh” tagline on the back, an ode to the candy’s birthplace.
- Clark Cups are proceeding the relaunch of the bars as Boyer continues to perfect the classic product’s production process.
- Manufactured by the folks who bring us classics such as Mallo Cups and Jimmie Stix, new Boyer Clark Cup Bites have the same delicious taste except enhanced with peanut butter! The shape and taste are slightly different, but this is all done in the name of progress. Yes, Clark Cups are impossible to stop eating!
Details: A childhood song goes, “make a new friend but don’t forget the old. One is silver, and the other is gold.” It’s sage advice and inevitably comes to mind when enjoying the delicious new taste of Boyer Clark Cups. They may not be the exact taste, nor look, of Clark Bars from yesteryear, but they are a delightful tribute to one of the most famous candy bars first invented in McKeesport, PA., only blocks from our warehouse on the outskirts of Pittsburgh. Purists might argue that Boyer Clark Cups don’t taste like what they recall and they are correct, but this applies to so many retro candy bars that have withstood the test of time and survived corporate consolidation. A Clark Cup is NOT a Clark Bar but is the closest you will get to the original formula, and it does save the Clark Bar from extinction.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 5.4 x 3.9 inches