Morinaga Hi-chew Fruit Chews (Pack of 10) (Kiwi, 1.76 oz x 10 pk)
- Kiwi Flavor, 1 Bar, 1.76 oz
- HI-CHEW Kiwi sticks make a perfect "pick-me-up" snack for on the go or at home
- HI-CHEW is an explosion of real, fruity flavors with a long lasting chewy texture
- Contains real fruit juices and purees, no artificial colors, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, and 0g Trans Fat
- HI-CHEW has long been the top soft candy in Japan, and in recent years, has become a hit in the rest of Asia and America
Details: HI-CHEW is a soft, chewy candy that contains real fruit juices and purees, no artificial colors, gluten free, cholesterol-free and 0g Trans Fat. HI-CHEW is the #1 soft candy in Japan and is the new sensation in North America. Enjoy HI-CHEW, a sensationally chewy candy with real fruit juice! In the 1930's, Taichiro Morinaga was trying to create a new kind of chewing gum for Japan. Back then, it was very impolite to take food out of your mouth. So Mr. Morinaga tried to create a more culturally accepted version of chewing gum- one that could be swallowed. Fortunately, Mr. Morinaga already made outstanding caramel with a uniquely chewy, creamy texture. It was unlike anything else in Japan. In 1931, he added natural strawberry flavor to his caramel recipe and Chewlets was born.. Then in 1975, after decades of hard work perfecting his recipe, Mr. Morinaga re-introduced Chewlets to Japan as the wonderful candy we now know as HI-CHEW. Since then, HI-CHEW has been produced in over 113 flavors and has become the most popular chewy candy in Japan. Today. it's rapidly becoming an American favorite. We hope you enjoy the real fruit flavor and chewy texture that makes HI-CHEW like nothing you have ever tasted before.