SweeTARTS Giant Chewy Candy 1.5 Ounce Packets,(Pack of 36)
- GIANT CHEWY: These Giant Chewy SweeTARTS take the amazing, one-of-a-kind sweet and tart flavor sensation of Original SweeTARTS to the next level with supersized, over-the-top fun and a chewy candy texture.
- SUPERSIZED SWEETNESS: These larger-than-life disks of flavor are too big to eat in just one bite, so break it and share it for the perfect chewy candy experience with an assortment of fruity flavors.
- TRY THEM ALL: We've come a long way from the original sweet and tart candy, with exciting new flavors and textures including chewy ropes, mini chewies, and more!
- THE ORIGINAL SWEET and TART: A pioneer in taste innovation, SweeTARTS delivers the original flavor combination of delightfully sweet & delicately tart flavors in an array of colorful candy creations.
- A TASTE FOR THE DIFFERENT: We’re passionate about candy, & together we can make the world a sweeter place by adding a tangy jolt of excitement into every day with flavor so good we can’t contain it!
Release Date: 06-01-2006
Details: Product Description SweeTARTS Giant Chewy Candy, 1.5 Ounce Packets (Pack of 36) (Pack May Vary) About the Brand Wonka produces some of the most fun, innovative, high-quality candies in the world. Willy Wonka's "scrumdidlyuptious" candy--inspired by the famous book and original movie--continues to spark the imagination in kids of all ages. The Wonka candy collection includes Wonka bars, Everlasting Gobstoppers, Pixy Stix, Spree, Sweetarts, Laffy Taffy, and Nerds. Wonka is a member of the Nestle family of brands. About Nestle In the 1860s Henri Nestle, a pharmacist, developed a food for babies who were unable to breastfeed. His first success was a premature infant who could not tolerate his mother's milk or any of the usual substitutes. People quickly recognized the value of the new product, after Nestlé's new formula saved the child's life, and soon, Farine Lactee Henri Nestle was being sold in much of Europe. Today, Nestle--whose headquarters is in Vevey, Switzerland--is the world's largest food and beverage company. They produce a line of varied products, including coffee, bottled water, pet food, ice cream, and infant formulas. Some of their most popular brands include Toll House, Stouffer's, Lean Cuisine, Carnation, Coffee-mate, Butterfinger, Alpo, Power Bars, and Nescafe. Nestle employs approximately 17,300 people in the US and 247,000 people world-wide, and has factories or operations in almost every country in the world. From the Manufacturer Doesn't everyone have a favorite Wonka candy? Inspired by the book by Roald Dahl and the original motion picture, Wonka candies produces fun, innovative, high-quality candy that both charges taste buds and sparks the imagination with their whimsy and uniqueness. And with Wonka candies, you don't have to worry about high fat content or cholesterol -- so go ahead: indulge in pure candy bliss and satisfy your sweet tooth with an all-time favorite like Wonka Giant Chewy SweeTarts. The famous "sweet-tart" flavor now comes in a bigger, chewy disk-shaped candy for even more mouth-watering, mouth-puckering flavor. They're sure to bring back memories, and to make new memories for you and your children.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 6.4 x 3.9 inches